health of Perl/Act

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at
Mon Aug 4 13:14:57 BST 2008

On Mon, Aug 04, 2008 at 12:53:01PM +0100, Dave Cross wrote:
> Greg McCarroll wrote:
> > actually, now that i think of it will Marty be there? last i heard he
> > was in JP.
> As I understand it, Karen will be there but Marty won't.

According to my experience doing the French Perl Workshop auctions,
the best ways not to spend too much money during a Perl conference
auction are either not to be there, or being the auctioneer.

 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 You can always buy another house but you cannot put a price on a home.