[job advert] looking for a perl person to write a web control panel

Martin A. Brooks martin at antibodymx.net
Mon Sep 1 22:06:35 BST 2008

Leo Lapworth wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> Thank you for using Perl - and thank you for offering people the chance to
> work on your project. I hope you are successful in finding someone.

You must be new here :)

I have spoken today with an LPMer who's interested in taking on the
work.  His assessment of the sort of time required having seen that spec
(hey, fancy that!  looking at the spec before deciding whether or not
someone's requesting skewered horse for dinner) agrees roughly with
mine.  I'm hoping it'll be a mutually beneficial project.

--

Martin A. Brooks |  http://www.antibodymx.net/ | Anti-spam&  anti-virus
    Consultant    |  martin at antibodymx.net      | filtering. Inoculate