Getting my TODO list down

Jonathan Stowe jns at rabidgravy.com
Wed Sep 3 20:56:08 BST 2008

On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 20:16 +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> I'm trying to get my TODO list TODOne. One thing I realise I haven't done that
> I said I'd done is:
>
> Lyle Hopkins has a new project. The itch he finds he needs to scratch is
> addressing problems in installing modules from CPAN in environments currently
> hostile to it.

Why does Lyle want the whole perl world to get behind his idea when it
seems that it is only to be of benefit to his stupid broken business
model and not really all that much benefit to anyone else.  Everyone
else realised years ago that trying to do anything more than trivial on
cheap shared hosting is pointless. Trying to get a whole bunch of people
to do something so one guy can sell more stuff to his marks is totally
wrong.

/J\