Mobiles and macs

Dave Hodgkinson davehodg at
Thu Sep 11 08:36:15 BST 2008

On 11 Sep 2008, at 08:08, IvorW wrote:

> My sister is a mac user (a relatively recent convert), running her own
> business. She is reviewing her current mobile phone contract and
> model.
> Ideally she wants a phone that can sync her diary and contacts from
> the
> mac, but all the models she has found seem to be geared towards
> Windoze
> lookout. She wants to be mobile with full email and calendar
> facilities.
> Can anybody recommend a solution? Even the helpful guy in the Apple
> shop
> was struggling with this one.

I have the Ericsson C902. I needed to spend a couple of bucks on
a third-party script to get it fully working, but now it does
everything you ask for.

Dave Hodgkinson                                MSN: davehodg at
Site:                   UK: +44 7768 49020
Blog:                    NL: +31 654 982906