London.pm on Upcoming

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Fri Sep 26 16:42:20 BST 2008

For probably a year or so now, I (and a couple of other people) have
been sporadically adding london.pm events to Upcoming
(http://upcoming.yahoo.com/). These Perl events usually end up looking
pretty badly attended as few people register their attendance.

In an attempt to make it a bit easier for people to find london.pm
events (and, hopefully, register their attendance) I've created a
London.pm group at http://upcoming.yahoo.com/group/12343/.

Please consider joining the group and marking on the site when you know
you'll be attending one of our events. I think this is an easy way for
us to demonstrate just how vibrant (if slightly hidden) the London Perl
community is.

Cheers,

Dave...