Apple service providers

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Oct 8 13:25:26 BST 2008

On Wed, Oct 08, 2008 at 02:56:35AM -0700, ben at bpfh.net wrote:

> You're seriously expecting this to have some resale value?

Given the number of crazy people who shouted at me for paying someone to
put some memory in my new machine, saying that I should have done it
myself to save an insignificant number of pennies, I was sure that one
of them would want a broken machine on the cheap that they could waste a
great many hours fixing.

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

  engineer: n. one who, regardless of how much effort he puts in
    to a job, will never satisfy either the suits or the scientists