London.pm Dim sum Thursday 1pm: New World

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Thu Oct 30 10:24:27 GMT 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 09:51:54AM +0000, Dominic Thoreau wrote:

> Ordering Dim Sum? In an actual restaurant?  It's heresy I tells ya.

No, no, no. The official heresy takes place on the mumble-th Thursday of
the month, for all months where both the 1st and the 8th are a Thursday.

> But I did notice the review on randomness said there's trolley service....

After extensive research involving many site visits, as best we know only
The New World and Chuen Cheng Ku have trolley service:

http://london.pm.org/meetings/locations/new-world.html
http://london.pm.org/meetings/locations/chuen_cheng_ku.html

Oh, and if we have Dim Sum in Canary Wharf and warn them in advance, a lot
of Perl mongers at Morgan Stanley show up.

Nicholas Clark