London Perl Workshop

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at free.fr
Mon Nov 24 15:03:38 GMT 2008

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 02:44:03PM +0000, Mark Keating wrote:

> Speakers:
> I will be putting a page on the Wiki for you to add links:
> http://conferences.yapceurope.org/lpw2008/wiki?node=SpeakersLinks
> Please fill this with links to your slides/presentations that you want
> people to look at before and after the conference, fill in your own name
> and details of presentation - try to do this in alphabetical order of
> last name please.

Also note that the talk page has two entries for inputing URL, one for
the slides, and the other for the abstract.

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 When it is time for voting-      /     In the West or in the East-
 Why must we always settle for-   /     The man we hate the least?
                                (Intro poem to Groo The Wanderer #108 (Epic))