London Perl Workshop

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at
Mon Nov 24 15:03:38 GMT 2008

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 02:44:03PM +0000, Mark Keating wrote:
> Speakers:
> I will be putting a page on the Wiki for you to add links:
> Please fill this with links to your slides/presentations that you want
> people to look at before and after the conference, fill in your own name
> and details of presentation - try to do this in alphabetical order of
> last name please.

Also note that the talk page has two entries for inputing URL, one for
the slides, and the other for the abstract.

 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 When it is time for voting-      /     In the West or in the East-
 Why must we always settle for-   /     The man we hate the least?
                                (Intro poem to Groo The Wanderer #108 (Epic))