LPW: Slides... DBIC and new recommendations!

Joel Bernstein joel at fysh.org
Mon Dec 1 10:59:05 GMT 2008

2008/11/30 Leo Lapworth <leo at cuckoo.org>:
> Hi,
>
> I've put the slides from my talk (the 20 min version) online:
>
> http://www.slideshare.net/ranguard/dbixclass-beginners-presentation/

That looks handy. I have put the slides up for my talk, too, which was
probably too long before the previous speaker overran by a while.

So if anybody feels they missed out by not seeing all of it (or any of
it) you can feast your eyes on:

http://www.slideshare.net/joelbernstein/painless-oo-xml-with-xmlpastorq-presentation/

Personally I was disappointed to be scheduled alongside two talks that
I really wanted to see. So I'm hoping others follow suit and put their
talk slides online, and link them off their talk pages on the LPW
website..

> Anyway thanks to everyone that made is such a great day.

Agreed, I had a great time. Thanks to everyone.

/joel