LPW Slides: Badger Power

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 09:40:25 GMT 2008

2008/12/1 Andy Wardley <abw at wardley.org>:
> The slides for my Badger Power talk are here, complete with extended
> footnotes.
>  http://badgerpower.com/talks/lpw2008/start.html

Thanks Andy! Great talk.

I'm afraid I was so engrossed (and also slightly self-concious about
being late) that I neglected to video the talk despite standing next
to a tripod (yes I suck doubly) with a video camera in my bag, and was
so engrossed that I failed to take any notes and instead ended up
writing some notes on it during somebody elses talk afterwoods (sorry

A quick check of the footnotes really adds some life and jogs my
memory from the talk so that's very helpful.