I'm afraid I'm leaving already :(

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Mon Dec 15 10:24:57 GMT 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 09:57:46AM +0000, Avleen Vig wrote:
> On Dec 15, 2008, at 5:21, Kake L Pugh <kake at earth.li> wrote:
>
> >On Mon 15 Dec 2008, bloke at perlbloke.com wrote:
> >>I'm afraid I leaving this group.
> >
> >Goodbye, Lyle.  Hopefully the whining quotient of the list will go
> >down a bit now.  If it doesn't, I'm sending you all to a Harvester for
> >the next social.
>
> I will not eat a combine harvester. I simply refuse!
> The last one was difficult enough.

Well, it could be worse. Our glorious pub minion could have suggested hell
rather than purgatory. For example, if we get sent to a Walkabout, we'd have
to eat all of Australia (and probably half of New Zealand, or at least that's
what it would feel like). Or an expensive wine bar, where there's no beer,
the kitty would be in a wine glass, and would expect fifties rather than
fivers as a reasonable contribution.

Heck, or just a Lloyd's Number 1. Cheap, no music, lots of space. Choose 1.

Nicholas Clark