I'm afraid I'm leaving already :(

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Mon Dec 15 10:46:53 GMT 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 05:21:01AM +0000, Kake L Pugh wrote:
> [...] If it doesn't, I'm sending you all to a Harvester for the next
> social.

I am reminded of a certain birmingham.misc meet. A somewhat dire venue was
announced to the group. Two days beforehand, one of the group cabal (TINC)
sent out private email to the people they actually wanted to turn up,
changing it to a much nicer venue across town.

To the best of my knowledge, London.pm hasn't done this. But I'm not part of
the cabal (TINC)...