Perl success stories

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 18 13:56:00 GMT 2008

Simon Wilcox wrote:
> proudtouseperl isn't a site that a manager or other person deciding
> about perl is likely to come across. We need a success site that is very
> visible, linked from perl.org and high up on the search rankings.

Thanks for that. You really gave me a lot more fuel to keep writing.
Wasn't the fact that I gave my word to Mr Cross about posting once a
fortnight, I would have stopped by now.

> I don't really mind how that happens, do we work to push up
> proudtouseperl or do we push on with ours ?

I am already working on the Proud To Use Perl website and it would be
nice to have some help. Post suggestions and more posting authors are a
good thing.

The Movable Type on which the blog is running could also use some
administration work; the ability to post pictures and other small things
need to be configured.

Cheers!
--
Luis Motta Campos is a software engineer,
Perl Programmer, foodie and photographer.