Emergency (or regular?) social?

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Thu Dec 18 16:45:37 GMT 2008

Luis Motta Campos wrote:
>   I will be in London for the first time ever between the afternoon of
> the 28th of December and the morning of the 4th of January. As Thrusday
> the 1st is a Social Meeting, I wonder if there will be one, or if I
> should ask around for some nice Londoners for an emergency social.
>
>   Sad to say that I will miss the opportunity for a heretic social
> meeting on the 8th of January... :) sorry about that, Greg.

No no no no. You've got it all wrong!

The real, official meeting will be on January 8th (the day after the
first Thursday of the month).

The heretics meeting will be on January 1st.

Unfortunately we don't currently have venues for either of these meetings.

You can keep up to date with our meetings by tracking our Upcoming
group[1] or our Facebook group[2].

Cheers,

Dave...

[1] http://upcoming.yahoo.com/group/12343/