Mobile broadband

Simon Cozens simon at simon-cozens.org
Fri Dec 19 05:57:27 GMT 2008

I'm coming back to the UK in January and will be moving around a lot
until we buy a house in May. Some of the places we'll be going won't
have Internet access and I think I'll need it to work, (anyone know of
any telecommute Perl contracts then, please let me know...) so I'm
thinking about getting a mobile broadband thingy, partially for working
on the move and partially to avoid starting and stopping lots of DSL
contracts. Does this make sense?

Anyone got any experience of mobile broadband providers? Any good ones,
good deals, horror stories, don't-use-this-if-you-have-a-Mac stories,
etc.?

Simon