Mobile broadband

Denny london.pm at metamathics.org
Sat Dec 20 11:34:41 GMT 2008

On Fri, 2008-12-19 at 22:36 +0000, James Laver wrote:
> I *have* had a call been unable to connect because O2's network was at full
> capacity, but it only happened once and it was christmas...

I'd never had a mobile call drop until I moved onto O2 a few months ago,
now I've had it happen dozens of times.

I've occasionally been unable to place a call in the first place with
other networks, but mostly at busy times (NYE, for example).  For this
purpose, O2 seem to define busy times as 'days with a Y in'.