New Years Day - Primrose hill

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 21:40:13 GMT 2008

Now christmas is over, let us turn our attention to the new year and to
perly beer events.

There have been two social events organised. Dave Cantrell has organised a
trip into sussex for those with the energy. I have organised the lazier
actually-in-london meet on and around primrose hill.

This heretical meet was originally organised by Dave Hodgkinson who
unfortunately has some sort of social event on the continent[1] to attend
but who has provided me with a list of local purveyors of foamy beer.

The plan is to meet at _11am_ on New Years Day outside _chalk farm_ tube
station. We'll then go for a quick walk up primrose hill to get some vaguely
fresh air and cure the hangovers we're all bound to have. Then we'll
inevitably refresh them with a trip round the local ale houses.

So if you're looking for something to do but don't want to / can't go to
sussex, come join me in lovely north london. We have beer![2]

If you're planning to come along, please let me know by responding off-list.

Cheers,
--James

[1] I'm sure there will be beer involved there as well
[2] Drinking of beer not mandatory, but highly recommended (depending on
headache strength)