My New Job (Was: Social Thurs 8 Jan 2009)

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Mon Jan 5 14:20:27 GMT 2009

On 5 Jan 2009, at 14:13, Paul Makepeace wrote:
[...]
> Get a bicycle or a scooter. Do your level best in the meantime to
> ignore any
> commentary from anyone who hasn't actually ridden in London.

Although if one is built like a typical programmer note that Notting
Hill is actually on top of a hill, and it's not just a pretty place
name.

Also, I would assume that the journey doesn't actually start in
Waterloo, but on an incoming South West Cattletruck service, which
limits you to a Brompton rather than a real (motor|push)bike.