My New Job (Was: Social Thurs 8 Jan 2009)

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Jan 5 21:07:29 GMT 2009

On Mon, Jan 05, 2009 at 02:56:02PM +0000, Jasper wrote:

> Cycling in London isn't bad, as long as you don't do anything stupid,
> like riding up the inside of a large lorry where the driver can't see
> you. You do get the odd shit of a bus driver, too.

What, like the ones that actually want to get to bus stops?  Cyclists
can avoid this problem by overtaking on the *right* and at other times
riding in the road with all the other traffic instead of in the gutter,
if you can keep up.

And please assemble your mechano *carefully*!  I've seen two foldy
things spontaneously fold themselves, both times mere feet in front of
rather large vehicles.

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

There is no one true indentation style,
But if there were K&R would be Its Prophets.
Peace be upon Their Holy Beards.