LPW videos

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Jan 6 18:47:24 GMT 2009

On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 06:31:10PM +0000, Mark Keating wrote:
> On 6 Jan 2009, at 14:51, Aaron Trevena wrote:
> > Anybody know when the LPW videos will be available online ?
> Hopefully this month - though I am not sure where, I will most likely
> leave that decision to Leon :) Though some of them will be on the SC
> site (MST talks etc.)

If disk space is a problem, then I can donate an Imperial fuckload
(which is 9.76% bigger than a metric fuckload) of space on a machine
with a nice fast connection.

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

More people are driven insane through religious hysteria than
by drinking alcohol.    -- W C Fields