[ANNOUNCE] London.pm technical meeting about "What is Moose and why is it the future?" on 19th Feb 2009

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 23:33:51 GMT 2009

Léon Brocard wrote:
> London Perl Mongers organises technical meetings every two months. The
> technical meetings are a chance to find out what has been going on in
> the Perl community, what techniques people are using and how Perl
> integrates with other software.
>
> The next technical meeting will be on the 19th February 2009 from 7pm
> to 9pm (you may arrive from 6.30pm, sign in at the reception) and the
> theme is "What is Moose and why is it the future?". You have to sign
> up to attend, see the website.
>
> It will be held at BBC's offices near White City. Many thanks to Peter
> Edwards, the BBC and everyone involved for allowing us to use this
> wonderful venue.
>
> To sign up and see more information, please visit:
>
>   http://londonpmtech.appspot.com/

Oh B*gg*r. Clashes with my chainsaw course and I shall be too erm..
tired to get up to London and back for the following day's gruelling
cutting and moving wood (who needs a gym subscription when one has small
wood to manage).

Please (nicely) can we have some video/docs for them's that want to
know, but can't attend.