[ANNOUNCE] London.pm technical meeting about "What is Moose and why is it the future?" on 19th Feb 2009

Edmund von der Burg edmund.vonderburg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 00:10:01 GMT 2009

2009/1/27 Dirk Koopman <djk at tobit.co.uk>:
> Oh B*gg*r. Clashes with my chainsaw course and I shall be too erm.. tired to
> get up to London and back for the following day's gruelling cutting and
> moving wood (who needs a gym subscription when one has small wood to
> manage).

Chainsaw course?!?

What sort of woodsman are you to accept formal training?

Chainsawing is easy: keep the chain sharp and tight, top up petrol and
chain oil before you run out, rev the engine before touching the wood,
use the spikes to pivot the blade through the wood. NEVER cut using
the top of the blade. (That last bit is actually important).

Now stop being wet and get on a train to London!

Cheers,
  Edmund.

--
evdb at ecclestoad.co.uk - http://ecclestoad.co.uk