Dim sum Thursday 1pm: Leong's Legend

Barbie barbie at
Wed Feb 18 23:43:16 GMT 2009

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 06:48:37PM +0000, the hatter wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Feb 2009, Bradley Dean wrote:
> > Leon's still out of town; I'm coming into town for the tech meet and
> > thought perhaps some Dim Sum might be in order. I quite liked Leong's
> > Legend so thought it might good to eat there again.
> Sounds like a tasty plan.
> > Brad, Australian doing an impression of the Dim Sum Tsar
> If you're wearing orange and brandishing a camel, it'd be near impossible
> to distinguish you from the Real Thing[tm].

That would be good, make it easier for 2 northerners (well 1 northerner
and 1 midlander) find you folks, as JJ and myself are planning to attend
our very first Dim Sum :)

Failing that, wave at anyone looking decidedly lost. It'll be even
funnier if it's not us ;)

2009 QA Hackathon <>
Birmingham Perl Mongers <>
Memoirs Of A Roadie <>