setting up a file hierarchy

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue May 19 17:19:16 BST 2009

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 04:50:06PM +0100, Chisel Wright wrote:
> On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 04:33:06PM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> > I'll pay attention when it doesn't rely on Module::Install.
> Should I ask why?

Would you like to install mandatory pre-requisite Foo::Bar for this
'ere module what you told the comptuer to install? Y/n

Would you like to install mandatory pre-requisite Baz::Barf for this
'ere module what you told the comptuer to install? Y/n

Would you like to install mandatory pre-requisite Quux::Garbleflux
for this 'ere module what you told the comptuer to install? Y/n

    You are so cynical.  And by "cynical", of course, I mean "correct".
         -- Kurt Starsinic