short term accommodation

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Wed May 20 13:16:32 BST 2009

On 20 May 2009, at 13:06, Peter Corlett wrote:

> Wood Lane on the Hammersmith and City Line is also very close to the
> BBC,
> and Shepherd's Bush (for London Overground and National Rail
> services) is
> not too inconvenient a stroll away.

A Milton Keynes-living former BBCer disagrees, says it's quite a trek
from the overground. I'd be inclined to say it's 15 minutes which is a
fair walk to add onto any commute that would end there.

Living in Zone-Stupid on the overground would thus not be doable (but
it can be amazingly cheap, I've lived at the end of the line in a lot
of places). Unless you did the trick where you walk out of the
overground, into the central line and emerge one stop later at White
City.

--James