short term accommodation

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Wed May 20 13:35:38 BST 2009

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 01:16:32PM +0100, James Laver wrote:
[...]
> Living in Zone-Stupid on the overground would thus not be doable (but it
> can be amazingly cheap, I've lived at the end of the line in a lot of
> places). Unless you did the trick where you walk out of the overground,
> into the central line and emerge one stop later at White City.

It's also worth noting that Shepherd's Bush can be used for out-of-station
interchange. This means that if you have a zonal ticket such as Oyster PAYG,
you are not charged for a new journey if you leave one station and enter
another within a certain time period.

There are about thirty such stations. TfL keep this quiet: it took a FOIA
request to get hold of the list.