short term accommodation

peter@dragonstaff.com peter at dragonstaff.com
Wed May 20 15:24:23 BST 2009

Quoting David Cantrell <david at cantrell.org.uk>:

> When I return to Auntie's breast next month I'll be taking the stupidly
> named "London Overground" to Shepherds Bush then changing onto the
> Central Line for one stop to White City.  It's a quick n easy change.

That is quite a fast way of getting there and I used to sometimes do
the reverse if I left it a bit late to walk down to the Overground
station on the way home.
Another ploy is to cross the road from Shepherds Bush station and take
the first bus that comes along up to Shepherds Bush bus station (on
the other side of Westfield Shopping Centre) and walk the rest of the
way. That cuts out half the journey.

Regards, Peter
http://perl.dragonstaff.co.uk