Geekiest place on earth? (was Re: Big Geek Day Out)

Dave Cross dave at
Mon Jun 15 14:50:44 BST 2009

On 15/06/2009 14:17, Michael Lush wrote:

> Is there a visitor attraction Geekier than Bletchley Park?
> Apart from Bletchley park the geekiest place I've been is
> Miraikan (Tokyo) which has some great exhibits and including Asimo and a
> model internet running TCPIP over pingpong ball(!)
> Honrable mentions to Science Museum London (nach)
> National Space Centre, Leicester (if you go there drop by the (free)
> Abby pumping station next door)
> I like the sound of the NSA Cryptologic Museum
> Any other suggestions?

O'Reilly have just published a book for you.

The Geek Atlas -

"With this unique traveler's guide, you'll learn about 128 destinations
around the world where discoveries in science, mathematics, or
technology occurred or is happening now."

See also