Geekiest place on earth? (was Re: Big Geek Day Out)

Michael Lush mjlush at
Mon Jun 15 16:17:53 BST 2009

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009, Dominic Thoreau wrote:
> 2009/6/15 Peter Corlett <abuse at>:
> As much as I'm going to regret even *mentioning* this ....
> Games Workshop is pretty heavily geeky, 'tis true - but even geekier
> would be their head office and museum in Nottingham, "Warhammer
> World".
> More models than you can shake a stick at (unless it's a really big
> stick and you don't mind spinning in circles, or standing a fair
> distance away)

Of course the stick does have to have to be covered in Chaos Spikey Bits
so they tend to discourage the whole stick shaking thing.

Michael John Lush PhD			Tel:44-1223 492626
HUGO Gene Nomenclature Committee	Email: hgnc at
European Bioinformatics Institute
Hinxton, Cambridge