Geekiest place on earth? (was Re: Big Geek Day Out)

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Jun 25 10:52:13 BST 2009

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 02:17:50PM +0100, Michael Lush wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Jun 2009, Pedro Figueiredo wrote:
> >I went about a month ago thanks to the organising super-powers of Billy,
> >and let me tell you it's the geekiest place on Earth, period.
> I think you have an excellent case here, interesting exhibits, tour and
> history but to prove it it must be challenged!!
> Is there a visitor attraction Geekier than Bletchley Park?

Depends what you're gonna geek out about I suppose.

If you're gonna stick to comms and computarmachines, the C&W museum
at Porthcurno was very geeky indeed when I went there, but that was
over a decade ago.

> Honrable mentions to
> National Space Centre, Leicester

It looked rubbish when I went there for a Go tournament.  Nothing but
kiddy crap.

--
David Cantrell | Godless Liberal Elitist

    Wow, my first sigquoting! I feel so special now!
        -- Dan Sugalski