Java wonks?

Dominic Thoreau dominic.thoreau at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 2 09:32:51 BST 2009

2009/7/2 Ben Evans <ben at bpfh.net>:

> Yes. I didn't say it was a long list, and one of them that I know has just
> left recruitment to go off to University to do a CS degree, but > 1.

I know there was one agency I've had good results from while looking
for work (and watched others have good results while hiring people)
through them.

Been a while since I heard from them though, one seems to have
disappeared, In fact his co-worker seems to have been involved in a
management buy-out of that firm (ie the name has changed, but most of
the people involved haven't).
--
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and
remove all doubt.