[ANNOUNCE] London.pm social: 6 Aug 2009

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sun Jul 19 23:09:03 BST 2009

Rumours to the contrary notwithstanding, London.pm will be having its
regular social meet on Thursday the 6th of August.  We will *not* be
invading Lisbon, as that would be impolite and make a mess.

We'll be at the Founders Arms from around 6:30 until they throw us out.

If it's a nice day and you get there early enough, please grab a couple
of tables outside.

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

What is the difference between hearing aliens through the
fillings in your teeth and hearing Jesus in your heart?