Cheap perl e-books

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at free.fr
Thu Aug 27 13:40:28 BST 2009

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 01:21:24PM +0100, Peter Corlett wrote:

> Then again, I generally swear off paper books for a while whenever I've
> just moved house and my arms are six inches longer from all the weight.

But you also swear them off before the move, because when looking for
a new house you had to take into account the length of walls without a
window, a door or a heater, that are needed to accomodate your shelves
(and also the ones you'll add later on).

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 You can always buy another house but you cannot put a price on a home.