Anyone hiring at the moment?

Sue Spence sue at pennine.com
Tue Sep 29 18:56:04 BST 2009

2009/9/29 Ask Bjørn Hansen <ask at develooper.com>

> On Sep 29, 2009, at 8:26, Ricardo Signes wrote:
>
>  ...but there's also a large culture of beer ignorance.
>>

> Once at the local Beverages and More[1] where they have hundreds of
> different beers from around the country and the world I overheard a couple
> talking about choosing between Miller and Budweiser beer. I wanted to
> scream!

What the real ale fetishists and general beer nerds here like to forget it
is just how well that American Budweiser stuff appears to sell in England.
I see people drinking it *all the time* and when it first started getting a
foothold back in the '90s I had thought the fad might blow over.  Whatever
-- if people want to drink it, let 'em.

http://company.monster.co.uk/anheuseruk/

"The UK

The UK is Anheuser-Busch's second-largest market outside the United States.
The UK market is managed by Anheuser-Busch Europe Ltd; a fully autonomous
business unit within Anheuser-Busch International. Head office functions are
based at Thames Link House, Richmond and brewing is carried out by
Anheuser-Busch brewmasters at the Budweiser Stag Brewery in Mortlake.
Brewing Budweiser locally helps meet the strong demand for Budweiser in the
UK. "

*The
*