Anyone hiring at the moment?

Toby Wintermute tjc at
Fri Oct 2 04:58:44 BST 2009

2009/9/22 Matt Follett <matt.follett at>:
> On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 5:25 PM, Ask Bjørn Hansen <ask at>wrote:
>> On Sep 21, 2009, at 15:16, Abigail wrote:
>>> Well, we ( are. But that unfortunally requires a relocation
>>> to (or near) Amsterdam, and I can't imagine anyone willing to do that.
>> At we hire skilled Perl people once in a while too, but we're
>> even farther away!  (Los Angeles; although only half of us are there)   :-)
> We are hiring a Perl programmer and aren't as far as LA, but sadly, are as
> far as St. Louis, MO.

Hah, I call your ridiculously long international commute, and raise you!

We're looking to hire a Perl developer, in Melbourne, AU.
(Hey, come on, it's almost summer; doesn't anyone want to come and
play in the sun?)

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer
Things fall apart; the center cannot hold
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world