Sending $US to the US

Ovid publiustemp-londonpm at
Tue Oct 6 17:08:05 BST 2009

--- On Tue, 6/10/09, Christopher Taranto <christopher at> wrote:

> From: Christopher Taranto <christopher at>

> I am also living in London and needed to get my marriage
> certificate to
> get our residency permit extended from the initial six
> months.  I used a
> service that would pull government documents for most of
> the states.

Regrettably, Texas law doesn't allow that.  Already tried that route :)

Buy the book         -
Tech blog            -
Twitter              -
Official Perl 6 Wiki -

More information about the mailing list