JoCo concert at Union Chapel

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Thu Oct 15 17:56:03 BST 2009

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 06:43:44PM +0200, Gianni Ceccarelli wrote:
> Is any of you going to the Jonathan Coulton concert (with Paul and
> Storm) at the Union Chapel on November 13th?
>
> I am, and I'll be in London from the evening of the 12th to the the
> early morning of the 15th. Is anyone up for an emergency social, or a
> lunch, in those days?

What time do you arrive, and at which airport, on the evening of Thursday 12th?

14th is a Saturday - that's historically not a great time to have a "please
just show up" emergency social. However, getting advanced buy-in from a
quorum of people does work. But that's cat herding...

I guess heretical dim sum could happen on a Friday...
(but I can't make that either)

Nicholas Clark