Looking for a secondhand Datahand Pro II

Smylers Smylers at stripey.com
Wed Oct 21 14:05:06 BST 2009

James Laver writes:

> On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Smylers <Smylers at stripey.com> wrote:
>
> > Maybe I should switch to Emacs ...
>
> Same deal.

Except it wouldn't be for me, cos I don't already know Emacs!

> I think I started binding them to different keys in order to use the
> same finger positions I was used to under QWERTY.

I could cope with Vim having most command keys in different places; it's
only h, j, k, l that are problematic, because of their use as cursor
keys, in a single block on the home row.  From what I understand Emacs
doesn't do that, so might be less disrupted by keys being moved around.

(Also: I was joking.)

Smylers
--
http://twitter.com/Smylers2