keyboards/RSI/switching costs (was Looking for a secondhand Datahand Pro II)

Jacqui Caren-home jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 21 15:34:28 BST 2009

Chris Jack wrote:
> I had been seeing an osteopath who pointed out

My interest in this thread is two fold.

1) I write or edit a lot of code. Why should I spend my days typing
    many repetitive words over and over. Does anyone here remember
    spectrums or ZX81's? :-)

2) My sister has a damaged nerve in her arm and I have sent her various
    keyboards, trackballs, graphics tablets etc. As she plans upon doing
    an IT degree and unless she can find soemthign she can work with
    work in IT is a no-no. And this would be a big loss tothe industry -
    she is *very* smart!

Jacqui