[ANNOUNCE] Update to Update #3 for London Perl Workshop

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Thu Nov 5 14:26:54 GMT 2009

Yes in my sleep deprived state I allowed some odd dating to appear in
the update, for those who cannot work it out:

4. Pre-meet no-meet Mongers-meet meat-meet!
This year's event will be held on the 5th December which makes me think
that there will be a London Perl Mongers Social on the 3rd December.
Therefore I urge all this year to treat that event as the ideal time to
get to London for the Pre-Conference Meeting. it is certainly the event
I will be using. I of course would not stop anyone from forming a
heretics meeting on the Friday night but I shall perhaps skip that as I
want to be tucked into bed and napping gently afore the trails,
tribulations and joys of the following day.(6) Please feel free to use
the wiki or this glorious list to arrange this.

For those who cannot work it out I hope you enjoy siting at the empty
campus this evening!

My apologies - elves have been sent to retrieve me...

-mark

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons)          |  Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director               |  Shadowcat Systems Limited