JoCo concert at Union Chapel

Gianni Ceccarelli dakkar at thenautilus.net
Thu Nov 5 20:11:54 GMT 2009

Let's revive this thread, and see if I can avail myself of the famed
london.pm hospitality.

As I wrote in earlier messages, I'll be in London (near Marble Arch)
next Thursday (the 12th). I'm landing at Gatwick at 15:40, so I should
be in town at a decent hour for a visit to a pub.

So, where and when should we meet?

--
	Dakkar - <Mobilis in mobile>
	GPG public key fingerprint = A071 E618 DD2C 5901 9574

Good morning.  This is the telephone company.  Due to repairs, we're
giving you advance notice that your service will be cut off indefinitely
at ten o'clock.  That's two minutes from now.