New www.perl.org site

Denny 2009 at denny.me
Sun Nov 15 12:49:13 GMT 2009

On Sun, 2009-11-15 at 11:50 +0000, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> It does surprise me a bit that over the past five or more years none of
> Foxtons' competition ever manage to escape rule 1 long enough to ask
> "why doesn't our site work as well as theirs?"

When I was house-hunting I got the impression that Foxtons was the only
company who made any significant use of their own website - the rest
seemed to be relying on findaproperty.com et al for their
infrastructure, which was less than impressive.

That said, I do regret buying a flat through Foxtons, for reasons
unrelated to the website.  :)