Recommended hotels or crash place for LPW 2009?

Tatsuhiko Miyagawa miyagawa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 01:14:23 GMT 2009

Hi,

I'm looking for a place to stay for the upcoming London Perl Workshop,
can anyone recommend onlist or offlist a good hotel, or actually can
let me stay for 3 nights Dec 4-6 (or just partial of them would be
helpful too).

It'd be nice if the hotel has a good access to the venue, has a free
(or decent priced) WiFi and costs around 100 GBP/night. Small rooms
are fine. If you can let me stay, the only thing I can't stay with is
cats because i'm allergic.

Thanks for your help,

--
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa