Recommended hotels or crash place for LPW 2009?

Richard Huxton dev at archonet.com
Wed Nov 18 09:39:54 GMT 2009

Tatsuhiko Miyagawa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a place to stay for the upcoming London Perl Workshop,

> It'd be nice if the hotel has a good access to the venue, has a free
> (or decent priced) WiFi and costs around 100 GBP/night. Small rooms
> are fine. If you can let me stay, the only thing I can't stay with is
> cats because i'm allergic.

If no-one has any good tips / spare rooms, the laterooms website can be
useful:

http://www.laterooms.com/en/Hotels.aspx?k=W1W%206UW&d=20091204&n=3&rt=1-0#mqgyxf

In particular, this seems basic but very close and well within your budget.

http://www.laterooms.com/en/hotel-reservations/145131_croydon-serviced-apartments-tg10-croydon.aspx

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd