Jelly at Agency.com

Craig Webster cwebster at agency.com
Thu Nov 19 11:36:59 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Not limited to just Perl - everyone is welcome regardless of language or
skill (there's more than one way to do it, right?) - but hopefully some of
you will benefit from this...

On December 1st Agency.com are hosting a Jelly in our offices at Whitfield
Street:

  http://rubyurl.com/eUMz

In case you haven't heard of Jelly, a Jelly is a casual, co-working event.
They're happening all over the world. Turn up, log-in, create, collaborate
or work alone. Information on the origins of Jelly can be found at
http://workatjelly.com/.

It doesn't matter if you're a software engineer, designer, project manager,
sound engineer, flash developer, creative director, DBA or information
architect. No matter what you do, you're welcome to come along, share your
ideas and talent and learn from others.

We provide WiFi, a place to work and a power socket. You bring your laptop
or whatever you need to work.

Hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm and we have room for 20 people. There's no charge
to attend but to make sure we arrange the right number of WiFi accounts and
power sockets you'll need to sign up:

  http://jelly-at-agency.eventbrite.com/

There's a cafe / bar / thing on-site that'll provide free tea or coffee and
cheap snacks and food. Nearest tube is either Warren Street or Goodge
Street.

Give me a yell if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Craig
--
Craig R Webster | Head of Rails | t. 020 7964 8355
Agency.com      | London        | f. 020 7964 8300

Agency.com Ltd. 76-80 Whitfield Street London W1T 4EZ is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 03119703.  Registered Office Address: 239 Old Marylebone High Street London NW1 5QT.  VAT registration number: 671935215

This e-mail is intended only for the named person or entity to which it is addressed and contains valuable business information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of the error via e-mail to disclaimer at agency.com and please delete the e-mail from your system, retaining no copies in any media. We appreciate your cooperation.