Help me become a Londoner!

Gianni Ceccarelli dakkar at thenautilus.net
Thu Nov 19 13:37:42 GMT 2009

On 2009-11-19 James Laver <james.laver at gmail.com> wrote:
> I used to live in W12 and you can probably pick up a nice flat for a
> little over a grand a month. If you want cheaper but a short commute,
> try heading west on the central line. Nice and snappy and a regular
> service without *too many* breakages.

This seems to be in line with what all the various web thingies I've
been pointed to are saying. I'll be in town in ten days, and I'll
start calling people, agencies, and whatever I can find.

--
	Dakkar - <Mobilis in mobile>
	GPG public key fingerprint = A071 E618 DD2C 5901 9574

If the automobile had followed the same development as the computer, a
Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon,
and explode once a year killing everyone inside.
		-- Robert Cringely, InfoWorld