Help me become a Londoner!

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 13:19:56 GMT 2009

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 12:55 PM, Gianni Ceccarelli
<dakkar at thenautilus.net> wrote:
> Ok, based on feedback from the list and IRC, I'll add some more
> information.
>
> Job is (going to be in a few months' time, but let's simplify) in W12,
> Westfield IIRC. That would suggest looking westward.
>
> Also, my "30 minutes" commute seems a bit optimistic: I'll probably
> have to raise my expected commute time…

I used to live in W12 and you can probably pick up a nice flat for a
little over a grand a month. If you want cheaper but a short commute,
try heading west on the central line. Nice and snappy and a regular
service without *too many* breakages.

--James