Help me become a Londoner!

Tom Barrett tcbarrett at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 15:38:34 GMT 2009

2009/11/20 James Laver <james.laver at gmail.com>

> FWIW, I'm finding Lloyds to provide an acceptable level of service for

After my personal experience with Lloyds, I rank them as the worst bank ever
conceived. I simply cannot put into enough terrible words how awful their
service is. I struggle to find the words that fully describe my loathing of
them as a business. Their unprofessional, pathetic ineptness beggars belief.
They are the worst business/service (let alone bank) I have had dealings
with in my lifetime. I don't recommend them.