Help me become a Londoner!

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Nov 20 17:45:01 GMT 2009

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 03:38:34PM +0000, Tom Barrett wrote:
> 2009/11/20 James Laver <james.laver at gmail.com>
> > FWIW, I'm finding Lloyds to provide an acceptable level of service for
> After my personal experience with Lloyds, I rank them as the worst bank ever
> conceived.

So, to sum up this thread - a very few people get fucked over by every
bank.  Those people consequently equate that bank with Satan.

But in fact, most people are content with whichever bank they use.

--
David Cantrell | even more awesome than a panda-fur coat

Stepped on something soft and wobbly.
Struck a match.
Found it was a dead Chinaman.

    -- Sir George Scott