Help me become a Londoner!

Dominic Thoreau dominic at thoreau-online.net
Tue Nov 24 12:04:21 GMT 2009

2009/11/24 Mike Woods <mike at geofront.co.uk>:

> If you do go the public transport route most places can be reached within an
> hour, and while people will whinge about works etc (because it's so much
> better broken ?) most of the time a quick look at the tube map will provide
> an alternate route.

I've been in Britain for 8 years now, and I know the biggest lie in the country.

"How are you? "
"Oh, can't complain"

The Brit can always complain, but mostly it's about things that don't
really matter. It's when the complaining stops that they're really
pi$$ed off....
--
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and
remove all doubt.